Please don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions you may have. We'll be happy to speak with you.
|Phone:||09 489 7798|
|Fax:||09 489 7794|
Hours of Business
|Monday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 1:00pm|
Note that we are closed on public holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any guarantee on the repair?
- We warranty all services and movement replacements for 12 months.
- How often should I service my watch/clock?
- Most manufacturers recommend servicing your timepiece every 3-5 years. Remember you service and change the oil in your car every 5,000 to 10,000 km's and you drive your car 1-2 hours per day. Your timepiece runs 24 hours a day 365 days a year, so is also deserving of regular care and maintenance.
- Can you give me a quote if I send you model numbers and/or a photo of my watch/clock?
- Sorry, no we can't. A hands-on inspection of your watch or clock is required in order to accurately assess what work will be needed. A photo is simply not able to convey what may be wrong with the internal mechanism of your timepiece.